Please feel free to contact us. We will get back to you with 1-2 business days.
Cloud Application Development White Paper
Application Development Services Data Sheet
Application Development Services
Build and deploy resilient cloud applications at scale. Trignon develops performance and highly-available cloud applications using proven and cutting-edge cloud technologies. We can also adapt your legacy applications to run on the cloud. In addition, we offer traditional web and mobile application development services in the most common platforms and languages like iOS, Android, .NET, Ruby, Python, PHP, Java, Node.js, and more.
OUR CLOUD APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
Need more than a lift-and-shift migration? We can re-platform your existing applications so they’re compatible with cloud platform of your choice.
Cloud Application Development
We architect and deliver SaaS-based applications on top of AWS, Azure, and GCP.
We'll help you migrate your key business applications to AWS, Azure, and GCP while ensuring high performance and scalability.
OUR ENGAGEMENT MODEL
Our Cloud Development Philosophy
- Build for performance, resiliency, availability, and scale
- Integrate with AWS Services like Lambda and API Gateway for better performance and scalability
- Build apps for cloud and develop to take full advantage of AWS tools to make applications dynamic
- Develop modular applications that integrate with other services and APIs to simplify development and management
- Re-architect legacy applications using a cloud-native approach
- Automate most things to increase agility, reduce risk, and take advantage of the dynamic nature of cloud
- Enable customer success long after launch
What to Expect
- Requirements gathering phase to understand your needs and objectives
- Architecture audit to ensure that we fully understand your existing applications and how to best re-architect them for the cloud
- Architecture design for your new cloud application
- Development with proven, cutting-edge cloud technologies
- Integration with existing systems and applications in your data center
- Testing of functionality at scale and high load
- Deployment of the production, staging, and test environments
- Re-Architect and rebuild legacy applications for Cloud.